Friday, March 29, 2013

Paris and Dublin :)

On one of the love lock bridges in
front of Notre Dame
Hike through the countryside in
Howth, Ireland
Well I don't have classes this week for Holy Week, so last Friday some friends and I headed to the airport to go to Paris and Dublin for part of the week! I had an awesome time & we packed so much into the little time we were there. Paris blew me away! Never thought I'd love it so much & Dublin was amazing. Already want to go back! Our trips went very smoothly, our hostel in Paris was a little sketchy, but we all made it out alive:) haha. I flew back into Sevilla on Tuesday and was welcomed by some warm weather! It was freezing in Dublin (so pretty much like the weather at home in good ole Indiana)! Sevilla is an amazing place to be for Semana Santa! They have different processions everyday of the week & it is so beautiful and such a neat experience! The rain has put a damper on some of the processions, but my host mom took me out Wednesday night and Thursday night to see some. Thursday night we left at midnight and didn't get back until 8:30 am! I definitely didn't know what I was in for that night, but it was a good time:) Today my main goal has just been to catch up on some sleep (I've done a pretty good job).
Watching the processions for
Holy Week with my host mom

Two more weeks of class, the. It's spring break round 2 for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment