Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Family reunion in Madrid!

I took the bus to meet Mom, Dad, and the two baby sisters this past weekend in Madrid! Saturday they arrived a few hrs after me & I joined their tour group for a visit to El Prado museum. Then, we went to dinner in a cute restaurant near our hotel:) Sunday morning dad and Mac went with the group to Segovia and El Escorial for some sightseeing there (rainy day!). Mom, Keelin & I stayed back in Madrid to tour the royal palace and cathedral, have lunch at the market & nap! Then, we met Dad & Mac for a cooking class for dinner! We took a taxi to the school (which didnt have a street number which made things difficult), but we made it there eventually. Keelin and I were in charge of making the tortilla espanola, Mom made paella, Mackenzie did the appetizers and lemonade, and Dad took pictures! It was delicious! Afterwards, Dad and I ventured out for some beers in celebration of St. Paddy's Day! I left on a bus Monday morning to get back to Sevilla in time for my evening classes! Great weekend & so good to see the family! They brought me some yummy treats and a new laptop, so pictures will be coming soon!! Morgan, you were missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment